Monday, October 28, 2013

I have gone from Hood River, Oregon to Aurora, Oregon to Vancouver, Washington to Seattle, Washington, long flight next to some crazy Rhode Islander to Orlando and now back in Valdosta, GA.  17 days straight of work with the only break being the flight across the country.  Got to hangout with Jon Grey Hair Long in Florida.  Chairs outside my hotel drinking, crappy irish bar in the middle of know where, hoagies from an italian place and by the time the lady at the bar told us to shut up we knew it was time to call it.  That and Jon trying to describe his view of politics with three straws.  I believe that will be my last encounter with a great friend on this trip.  
As of today I have flown through 18 states and have hit 1001.1 hours in a helicopter.  3 more weeks or so and I go home and god knows what is next.



1 comment: