Friday, July 12, 2013

7 hours today and exhausted.  Being near Chicago Michael insisted that we eat some local cuisine so we went to Rockys for dinner and had a traditional Chicago hotdog, some sort of roast beef sandwich and polish sausage with mustard and sauteed onions.  I have to give it to him, it was a great idea and it was freaking delicious.  Guess he is not completely full of it.  
Found out that after our break in August Air Photo will potentially ship Michael and I out west to shoot Washington and Oregon for a month or longer!  Packing my wet suit and cannot wait to be back in the west! Of course this is Air Photos plan and they are not to good at plans so we will just have to wait and see.
Side note I'm really not the guy to take photos of food but just had no choice.
And below the most amazing photo I have seen in a FBO bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment